Safepoint CarRX Logo

Report A Stolen Vehicle

Report A Stolen Vehicle

Please Have Your Vehicle's VIN# And Police Report# Available before you call.

What To Do If Your Vehicle Is Stolen?


Call Your Local Police

Contact your local police department immediately to file a report. You typically need to provide them with a detailed description of your car, The VIN of your vehicle (Check your insurance policy for this). To Aid the local authorities try and have your license plate number and drivers license number ready.



Call Safepoint GPS Stolen Recovery Hotline

After filing your police report with the proper authorities one of our Stolen vehicle recover agents will need to verify your account so please

  • Police Report / Case #
  • Your Vehicle Identification Number
  • Cars Make, Model & Year
  • The E-mail Address Your Account Is Registered Under.
  • The name & contact information of the person handling your case.


Call Your Insurance Company & Lender

Protect yourself and your investment, call your insurance provider within 24 hours of your car being reported missing. This can help your insurance provider  protect you if your car is used to harm someone or do damage after the theft occurred. 

If your car is financed or leased we suggest you give your a lender a call to report the theft.